Proud Parents is a class designed to help parents going through a paternity case in court learn how to effectively co-parent their child.
- Learn how to set up a realistic relationship with the co-parent of your child.
- Emphasize why both parents are needed in a child’s life.
- Keys to cooperative parenting.
- Keeping the child’s needs first.
- Learn how to resolve problems and manage conflict.
- Discuss Non-custodial Parenting issues.
- Stress Management
Cost: $70.00 per person
Fees must be paid in advance at the Administration Building at Bashor Children’s Home at 62226 CR 15, Goshen.
Credit/debit payments may be made over the phone or online at www.bashor.org.
All fees are non-refundable and classes must be taken within 3 months of payment.